Publisher Solutions International, Ltd. (PSI) is an independent third-party, which enables Publishers and membership societies to work together securely and confidentially towards the common goal of eliminating subscription abuse and IP misuse.
PSI is the brainchild of two veterans of the publishing world who hold over 30 years of STM publishing experience. It was during their work for major publishers that they recognised the extent of IP misuse and subscription abuse, the damage it was causing and the need to identify a viable means of putting a stop to such behaviour.
- Partnership with IANA for increased IP lookup accuracy plus cross referencing with our publisher partners
- Provide detailed remediation feedback
- Over 20 million IP address records from over 40 of the world’s largest publishers
- Large scale global data clean-up operation
- Hundreds of successful investigations over 8 years
- Secure, confidential and independent
- Compliant by Data Protection Act 1998 and Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement.